The following tutorial will explain how to add new pages to your Prestashop instance.
To begin, access your Prestashop admin area and go to Preferences -> CMS menu:
Click Add new CMS page as shown in the screenshot below:
- CMS Category -set the category to your CMS page. The default category is the home-page of your shop;
- Meta title – the name of the page displayed in the browser;
- Meta description – used to describe the content of this page for search engines;
- Meta Keywords – used by search engines to understand what kind of information the page has;
- Friendly URL – this field is automatically filled as you enter the category name, but you can still edit it manually;
- Page content -the main content of your page;
- Indexation by search engine – indicates whether search engines should register this page or not;
- Displayed – you can make your page public only once you are done proofreading it, and keep it as a draft for the moment. A draft is invisible to the public.
Click the Save button to confirm the action.
Activate your new CMS page and click the Save button:
Refresh your website to see the changes.