I am using Outlook and I cannot receive Emails.
In case that you are experiencing issues receiving e-mails, note that the common reasons for this issue are the following:
- Temporary connectivity issues
- Blocked POP3 or IMAP ports
- Incorrect client settings
- Exceeded mailbox space quota
- Incorrect MX records
If this is the case, please follow these steps below in order to resolve the issue:
1. Check that your POP3 or IMAP ports are not blocked by following the instructions in [40. My connection is refused by the POP3/IMAP server]
2. Make sure, that your client is using the correct settings as described in [6. I want to know how to configure my desktop Email client?]
3. Review your mailbox quota from your cPanel->Emails->Email Accounts. If you are nearing the end of your quota, you can increase it as needed from the “Change Quota” link, next to the account.
4. Check you MX records by using an online tool, such as:
Should you find any issues with your MX records, kindly submit a support ticket and our Support Team will gladly assist you further with this.