SocialEngine staticBaseUrl is not working in production mode
When i change the socialengine site to production mode it does not load the css file, I figured out that my $staticBaseUrl function is not returning the website name. I manually added the path in default layout to load the css file, it works but a font family (centurygothic) is not loading. I am using SocialEngine’s 4.2.4
There would be no need to manually adjust the $staticBaseUrl in the layout, as there is a setting in the admin panel (general settings) where you can specify the URL. This is commonly used to set CDN URL.
You should keep in mind that most of the CSS files in production get minimized and appended to each other, so you would only see one query, that would be similar to:
You should also keep in mind that the format of the URL wold make a diference as well for example if you are using