Transferring domain from Network Solutions to TMDHosting
Most of our customers transfer their domain to us, because they experience some difficulties with their registrars. For example, their registrars register domains with the information of their company, overcharges the renewals, leave their costumers without notification when the domain expires. Also after the transfer, you will be able to renew your hosting package with us along with your domain at once.
Another reason for transferring your domain to us is to easily manage your domain settings such as – name servers, contact information, administrative information, name, address, phone number, DNS settings from your Client Area. We shall also extend the expiration period of your domain with one additional year after the transfer has completed.
If you prefer to transfer your domain name from Network Solutions, you may follow these steps to prepare your domain for the transfer:
1. Log in your Network Solutions account
2. Click on “Switch to view all” to view all your domains
3. Click on the chosen domain name
4. Switch your Private Registration Status to off – “Turn off private registration”
5. Click on the domains menu tab -> Manage domain names
6. Choose the preferred domain name -> Domain protect -> Turn Off and Request Authorization – switch it off.
7. Save the settings.
Now you should allow some time (up to 24 hours) for the changes to take effect, then you will be able to initiate the transfer of your domain name to TMDHosting
In order to transfer your domain, you may visit your Client area -> Domains -> Transfer domain. The transfer usually takes 5-7 business days.