Most of our customers transfer their domain to us, because they experience some difficulties with their registrars. For example, their registrars register domains with the information of their company, overcharges the renewals, leave their costumers without notification when the domain expires. Also after the transfer, you will be able to renew your hosting package with us along with your domain at once.
Another reason for transferring your domain to us is to easily manage your domain settings such as – name servers, contact information, administrative information, name, address, phone number, DNS settings from your Client Area. We shall also extend the expiration period of your domain with one additional year after the transfer has completed.
If you prefer to transfer your domain name from Moniker, you may follow these steps to prepare your domain for the transfer:
1. Log in your Moniker account
2. On the left site under “Manage domains” section, click on “View Domains”
3. Mark the check box on the domain which you prefer to transfer
4. Click on the “Transfer Out” , then from the dropdown menu choose Reason For Transferring Out option and type the comment for the transfer.
5. Confirm the “Moniker’s Transfer Out Policy and Services Agreement” and click the “Save” button. Then the domain will be automatically unlocked.
Now you should allow some time (up to 24 hours) for the changes to take effect, then you will be able to initiate the transfer of your domain name to TMDHosting
In order to transfer your domain, you may visit your Client area -> Domains -> Transfer domain. The transfer usually takes 5-7 business days.