I cannot see IMAP folders.
The most likely reason for this is that you are not subscribed to any IMAP folders. Your client should have an option such as “Manage subscribed folders” – subscribing to a folder by using this option should resolve your issue.
In order to subscribe to an IMAP folder, using Outlook application, simply follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the account name on the far left side of the screen.
- Left-click “IMAP Folders…”
- A “Show/Hide IMAP Folders” window opens.
- The window has two tabs, labeled “All” and “Visible”. Make sure “All” is selected.
- Select all the folders shown
- Click “Show” button.
- Click on OK. The folders should now be present in your client.
In order to subscribe to an IMAP folder, using Mozilla Thunderbird, simply follow the steps below:
- Right-click on your account name (Generally the parent of the tree structure).
- Click “Subscribe”
- Expand the folder tree and select all the folders you want to subscribe to.
In case that you are experiencing issues, subscribing an IMAP folders, contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket via your Client Area > Support section > Submit Ticket and they would gladly assist you with this right away!