I want to transfer my website hosted with TMDHosting to another host
Usually the migration process is not difficult. In most cases you should follow the step below:
1. Transfer your files to the new hosting account.
2. Transfer your database (if your web site uses such)
3. Reconfiguration of your application to work with your new hosting environment.
4. Pointing your domain with the name servers.
1. In order to transfer your files, you should use FTP software with which you shall be able to download your files, and then upload them to your new hosting account.
2. If your web site uses database first, you need to export it on your local computer. This might be completed by visiting your cPanel -> phpMyAdmin -> choose the database which you prefer to export -> Click on the “Export” tab located on the top of the page. There you will be able to export database. After that you should visit your other hosting account cPanel -> MySQL database wizard -> create new database -> then you should visit you phpMyAdmin located in you cPanel home page -> click on the created database and click on the “Import” tab located on the top of the page. There you will be able to import your dumped database file.
• The import tutorial is valid if your other hosting provider is using cPanel. If cPanel is not used, you should contact them for further assistance.
3. You may visit this URL address in order to review how to reconfigure the most used applications:
4. On the last step, you should point your domain to your new hosting account. You may do so by visiting your Client area -> Domains -> My Domains -> “View/Edit” button next to the corresponding domain name -> Name servers section. After you have changed your name servers, you should allow some time (up to 24 hours) for propagation. Then your new transferred site will be accessible on its new location.