How can I transfer my domain registered with you to another registrar?
Categories: Transferring domain names
If you prefer to transfer your domain to other registrar, you can do so by following these steps:
- Visit your Client area -> Domains -> My Domains click on the “View/Edit” Button next to your domain name -> There you should Unlock your domain.
- Use the following tool to check whether your domain have enabled ID protect (Privacy protect) – http://whois.sc – if you are not able to view your details after checking your domain name, that means you have enabled privacy protect. In this case visit your Client area -> Support -> My Tickets -> Submit ticket -> and ask us to disable the Privacy protect for your domain.
- You should provide the EPP code to your new registrar, in order to get your EPP code, you should visit your Client area -> Domains -> My Domains click on the “View/Edit” Button next to your domain name -> “Get EPP code” button at the button of the page
- Make sure your domain is registered/renewed at least 60 days before, and do not have less than 15 days to its expiration date.
- Using the provided whois tool please check your administrative email with which you are registered your domain name. A confirmation mail shall be sent to this Email for your domain transfer.